Another tag for you today, as the lovely Alice from Annie Writes Beauty tagged me to do this a few weeks ago. Procrastinating is one of my many redundant talents, and as you can see above Instagram is definitely the biggest aid to my procrastinating ways! So this tag is perfect for me really!
Here are the rules:
1. You must copy & paste the rules onto your post.
2. You must state this tag was created by The Beau Bow at The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank and tag the blogger who tagged you and link their blog. At the end, post who you want to tag then comment on their blog to let them know!
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is.
5. Have fun :)
Now onto the questions!
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I'm terrible at moisturising! I always moisturise my face night and day, but the rest of me is sorely neglected! I just hate that sticky feeling!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you regularly do?
I am usually pretty good at this actually and try to wash them once a week! It'll be two weeks at the most if I don't have time, so not too bad I don't think :)
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Oh god, I am literally the worst for picking at my nails as soon as I get a chip! I think I've really started to damage my nails, because I'm forever just picking it off. I hate how nail varnish looks when its chipped though, so I'd rather just get it all off straight away and start again.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing beauty or nail products even if you need it?
Things like make-up remover and cotton pads I never run out of because I always keep back-ups. Generally I will replace items just before they run out, as long as they are needed items anyway!
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I've pondered over this question for a while now and to be honest I'm not entirely sure! But, I guess its picking at my nails like I said before!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time?
Dusting! Its just so boring, even hoovering is more interesting and a lot less time consuming!
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
It depends really! If I'm leaving in the morning then I would get ready as soon as I wake up, but if I'm not going out till the afternoon/evening I'll probably leave it ages and then have to rush because I've under anticipated the time I have! Typical me!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I've never attempted one actually! I can imagine I would struggle though. I'm one of those people that wants what I can't have, so it'd be better for me to just try and spend less than not at all!
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Pretty well organised actually! I've used old Glossyboxes to make separate compartments in my chest of drawers. And I have my everyday makeup in my makeup bag, so its all tidied away! As its ever growing though, I'm sure I'll have to find a new solution soon!
10. What is the longest amount of time you've gone without writing a blog post?
In the summer of last year I was pretty lax with my blogging and I think I went about 2 weeks without posting! I'm so much better now though, and post 4 times a week! I think its also that I enjoy it so much more now too so I couldn't bear not posting for that long again! :)
So there we go! I hope you enjoyed this tag :) Here are the bloggers I tag, don't forget to check out their blogs too!
Holly at Holly Mixtures
Mary at Rainy Day Cupcake
Becca at Being Becca
Hannah at Hannah Hepton