DIY Christmas: Christmas Jumper Cards

8 Dec 2013


I love giving/receiving cards and homemade cards are even better. I also love Christmas jumpers and don't think Christmas is complete without one. So when the idea to combine the two hit me, I knew I was on to a winner. HOW cute are they?? Not gonna lie, I'm more than a bit proud of how they came out. In some ways, I think they'd make great decorative bunting too! Although you might want to make them a tadge smaller for those purposes!

The jumper design options are literally endless, you can really do anything you want on them. These are just the first four I came up with, but I have ideas brimming for my next batch already! :)

To make these I bought a pack of 5 blank cards/envelopes from Hobbycraft and cut them into the Christmas jumper shape I wanted. I then drew the design shapes onto scraps of card that I had around the house and just glued them on. The blank cards were £2 from Hobbycraft, so at 40p a card I'd say that's a bargain!

If you don't regularly make things and therefore don't have bits of card to use, Hobbycraft do some great card packs in various colours to use. I'm sure you could find packs on Amazon as well!

I hope you enjoyed this craft, let me know if you decide to make Christmas Jumper cards too! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

2 comments :

  1. Aww this is so cute:) Love it! xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I always wanted to make my own cards but never knew where to start, will have to remember this for next year :D

    ReplyDelete