2013 Life.

28 Dec 2013


2013 has gone in a flash. Its crazy to think that this time last year I had only just begun my blog, and now its become my biggest and most favourite hobby. Looking back through the months to find the pictures above, showed me just how much I've changed through 2013. My love for make-up has grown and grown, as has my storage space for it! I've also taken much better care of my hair, especially since having it ombréd this summer! For once in my life, all my money has not solely been spent on clothes but all manner of beauty products too - that's not to say I've spent any less on clothes though! Oops!

2013 has been an up and down year for me, but this blog has remained a constant so I want to thank all you lovely readers for sticking with me. I can't wait to see what 2014 brings for this blog and myself! I'm looking forward to a fresh start and I'm hoping things will start to go my way! My sister has tasked me with coming up with  News Years Resolutions to stick with and currently I'm struggling to think of any that doesn't revolve around the obvious choice of weight loss. What are your resolutions? Any ideas to help me?

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and have exciting plans for New Years Eve. I myself will be spending the evening with my girlfriends and am already stressed about what to wear! I'll be back next week with my 2013 Beauty Favourites and the opening of my 2013 Memory Jar (see here). So for now, I hope you have a lovely weekend and continue stuffing yourselves with Christmas leftovers!

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. My resolution is to try to always be myself, not worry too much about what other people think of me, and to stop comparing my self to others (something that I do far too much, in my opinion, and it's not healthy!). Love your blog, hope you have a fan New Year! x

    www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't thought of any resolutions yet, oopsie haha lovely pictures btw x
    thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the pictures, I feel like I have started taking better care of my hair too lol :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics, you have very pretty eyes :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete