My Current Favourite Haircare Products.

15 Oct 2013


Over the past few months I've noticed that I've been using the same hair products again and again, and my hair has felt in really good condition. So I thought I'd share with you my current favourites :)

Ever since I found out about TIGI's S-Factor range, I've been slowly trying and loving more and more products from it. The Smoothing Conditioner and Shampoo is amazing, and makes my hair feel so soft and lovely. The whole S-Factor range also smells of strawberries which is seriously yummy! The shampoo makes my hair feel so clean afterwards, and the conditioner is a really lovely creamy consistency. I concentrate both the shampoo and conditioner on the ends of my hair, and then work the remaining product through the top of my head. Although not the cheapest, the bottles have lasted me 4 months so they're definitely worth your money. I usually buy mine cheaper on the discount site All Beauty or Amazon - but they seem to be sold out at the moment as I can't find them on there at all!

Also in the TIGI S-Factor range I've been loving the Smoothing Lusterizer. I used to use hair oils after washing my hair, but now I always use the smoothing lusterizer. The consistency is more of a lotion than an oil and works best with thick porous hair. For me, its the best tool to style my hair and makes it look so smooth and sleek. I literally couldn't be without it now! I even bought a little travel pot to decant some in for nights away. On the styling front I'm also really loving the Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray for 'natural' hair days. I wrote a full review of the spray here.

I have to say, I've never been the best for using heat protectant, but now I have Ombré hair I've started making a conscious effort to protect my hair better. The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth heat protection spray is my absolute favourite to use. I hate how with most protection sprays they end up just making your hair soaking wet! The Keratin Smooth spray however, is more of a 'mist' - spreading the product so much more evenly. It also leaves your hair feeling really smooth - so yay! On the theme of protecting my hair, I've also been loving using my Tangle Teaser. Brushing my hair straight after a shower is always so tricky as it gets really knotty - the tangle teaser seriously helps this though and makes sure I don't pull out half my hair too!

Batiste Dry Shampoo is a staple in my books. Having a full fringe, second hair day means it always needs a little boost, and this does the trick perfectly. Finally, my hair generally has a life of its own so hairspray is an absolute must. The Aussie Dual Personality Hairspray is my favourite by far. I generally hate the smell of hairsprays, but the Aussie spray is so fresh! Not at all what you'd expect. You also get really good hold and a nice bit of shine throughout the day without feeling like your hair is made of straw.

So there's my current haircare favourites! Is there any products you'd recommend for me? :)

Aimée
Xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment