FOTD: A Natural Look

25 Oct 2013


As I've added a few new products to my make-up bag recently I thought I'd share with you my current everyday make-up look. I really love the dewy natural look and recently I've really been trying to channel that. I was pretty happy with the way my make-up looked last weekend so took a few snaps before I left the house!

Here's what I had on my face:
Skin:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02

Cheeks:
Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzer in 12 Fair/Medium
Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef
Benefit High Beam Highlighter 

Eyes:
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow
Revlon ColourStay Eyeliner in 01 Blackest Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Flared

Lips:
Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé

I hope you liked the look :)

Aimée
Xxxx

2 comments :