September Favourites.

4 Oct 2013


Starting with a cliché I know. But, how fast is this year going!?! I can't believe its already October! I have to say I am surprisingly really enjoying the slightly chilly weather now though. Jumpers are happily being used again and the excuse for copious amounts of tea is valid. Yay Autumn! So without further ado, here are the products I've most enjoyed using in September.

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser:
If you read my Skincare Haul post (here) on Monday you'll know that I already love this! It makes my morning routine so quick without feeling like I've neglected my skin. A winner in my eyes, and the price is pocket friendly too. :)

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Balm in Red Sunrise:
I absolutely love all of the Chubby Stick style dupes that have hit the beauty market, and the Bourjois collection is possibly becoming my favourite. I love this shade, and how moisturising it is on the lips. Its really comfortable to wear, and lasts a good few hours too. It leaves a really subtle stain on the lips as well, so you don't have that awkward half on/half off lipstick remains moment.

L'Oréal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution:
I won't rave about this too much as I wrote a lengthy post comparing Micellar Waters recently. You can have a look here, but suffice to say I seriously love using this! I already have two more bottles in my cupboard ready and waiting for when I run out!

Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray:
I've always been a fan of sea salt sprays, but the Toni&Guy spray is a recent addition to my hair care. So far I'm totally loving it, it gives a really nice beachy wave without making my hair crispy. It also holds really well throughout the day which I love. The packaging is also really pretty as I have a limited edition version designed by Lulu Kennedy.

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde:
I've loved this duo since I reviewed it way back in April (here), and I'm still loving it now. The two shades are so beautiful, and as expected from Nars are seriously pigmented. Currently I love pairing the lighter shade (Frosted Ginger) with a deeper brown (Sandstone from the Stila In the Light palette looks lovely) for an everyday look.

Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eye Pen:
This eyeliner hasn't been out of my make-up bag once this month. I love the felt-tip pen style applicator. Its so easy to use, and glides on really well. It has some serious staying power as well. Its really easy to create different looks too, either a thin subtle line or a large dramatic flick.

Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter:
Soap & Glory are always a favourite in my bathroom cabinet, and this addition is no exception. This is meant to almost be a moisturiser and shower gel in one. The consistency is really creamy, and as much as I feel ridiculous saying it, it does feel 'luxurious' on your skin. It smells gorgeous, as all Soap and Glory products do and leaves my skin feeling really smooth.

So there we have it, my favourites of the month! :) What've you been loving?

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. Love the L'OREAL Micellar Solution so much! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard fab things about the L'Oreal Micellar Solution, definitely need to give it a try :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to try the Vaseline moisturiser. Everyone is raving about it!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEE the L'Oreal Micellar Solution! <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete