Christmas Jumper Day.

14 Dec 2012




Today in the UK is Christmas Jumper Day! All in aid of the charity Save The Children! Click on the pretty link above to find out more if you wish! :)

I have to be honest though, the whole day was pretty much just an excuse to me so I could be festive, jolly and generally look a bit silly! I think it worked quite well! ;) The jumper is from Primark, for a measly £12! Suchh a bargain! There were some amazingly cheesy jumpers in Urban Outfitters that I wanted so badly but sadly they were all a bit out of my price range :( 

I can't wait to wear my jumper again on Christmas day! Only 11 days to go now!! :D! Have any of you got a cheesy Christmas jumper? :) 

Aimée
Xxxx

6 comments :

  1. I love your Christmas Jumper, that reindeer is so cute, I got my Christmas jumper from Primark too, got the Christmas Pudding one, theirs a photo on my blog ..

    http://missrjs.blogspot.co.uk/

    RebeccaJane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :)! Primark christmas jumpers were really good this year! :) Xx

      Delete
  2. Awwww! I absolutely love this jumper - so festive! I'm definitely heading over to Primark :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I felt super festive throughout December! haha Xx

      Delete
  3. So cute! The reindeer is adorable and I love how cheery and Christmassy it is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It made me happy everytime I wore it! haha :) Xx

      Delete