FOTD | A Routine Look.

14 Jan 2014


I am such a fail at uploading FOTD posts, every time I do it the pictures seems to be at least 3 weeks old! But, I actually wear this look a lot so I thought it was still relevant enough to post! I love wearing this for a casual everyday look - my favourite kind really! The Soap and Glory Supercat liner is also my new favourite thing, and I love wearing it on my lower and upper lash line like this! I hope you like it :)

For the look I used:

Base
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in True Ivory

Cheeks
Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder in Fair/Medium
Topshop Cream Blush in Primetime
Benefit High Beam

Eyes
Stila Kitten Eyeshadow from the In The Light palette
MAC Soba Eyeshadow
Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen in Carbon Black
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Black

Lips
Maybelline BabyLips in Intense Care 

I hope you're all having a wonderful week! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

1 comment :