STOP PRESS: Products I Actually Emptied #2

21 Jan 2014


As many Beauty Bloggers might agree, actually finishing a product is generally a momentous occasion and not one that happens very often. Back in February of 2013 I posted my first Empties post (here) and almost a year later here is the second edition. I have gone through other products throughout the year, but I've either forgotten to keep the packaging or haven't deemed them interesting enough to talk about.


The first empty product is the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser. I have the Aloe Fresh scent, but you can also buy it in Essential Moisture and Cocoa Radiant. I was first drawn to this from the tagline that it 'moisturisies in seconds' meaning that you can put your clothes on straight away rather than waiting around in a sticky mess. The idea is that you spray a fine mist all over your body, quickly rub it all in and you're good to go. The scent is really fresh and its left my skin feeling really smooth. Its quite a strange texture, in that it sprays like a hairspray would but as soon as it touches your skin it reverts to a cream-like consistency. The spray has lasted me a good 4 months, so for £4.99 I'd say it's definitely worth investing in if you're in need of a quick fix for the mornings. I definitely will repurchase it in the future.


 Secondly is the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent. As you might have noticed from the rather empty pan, I really love this powder. I wear this literally all the time. It mattifys my skin really well, and keeps my make-up in place all day long. At £3.99 it is such a bargain, and lasts for months too. If you're wondering whether I would repurchase? I already did, weeks before I finally decided this should hit the curb. True love.


Hot Cloth Cleansers are my favourite way to take the day off. They leave me feeling super clean and fresh. The No. 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser in particular is a favourite with me. The creamy consistency of the cleanser feels really nice on the skin and spreads really well. You only need one pump at a time, which means it lasts for ages too. I love the clear packaging on the cleanser too, as you can tell how much product you have left really easily. Although I do love this product and my skin feels so much clearer now after using it, I won't be repurchasing just yet. Purely because I'm trying out the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish at the moment instead. At only £9.95 for the tube though it's definitely a product that I'll have in my collection again.

I hope this was interesting for you! Have you tried any of these products? :)

Aimée
Xxxx

2 comments :

  1. Empties are one of my favourite posts to read :) I'm also on a mission to use up the Rimmel Stay matte powder, haven't tried the other two though, since I can't get them in my country :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and I also use it every day! I had no idea that it would be such an amazing product, but it ended up being just as good as the really expensive stuff! ^_^

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete