Current Feels.

9 Aug 2014


- That I am STILL full 6 hours later from the amazing Pancakes and Bacon from The Breakfast Club. I am such a sucker for a good american pancake and these are my absolute favourite. The Hoxton branch being the best in my eyes!
- That I am SO excited to go on holiday with the family next week. Living away from home makes you appreciate the time spent together so much more. Expect holiday snaps the following week!
- That I've been feeling restless in life for the past few weeks - give me direction please! Anyone? 
- That I can feel Autumn creeping up on us and I'm dreading the sun leaving. Sitting with the windows open is my favourite thing and I don't want to be cooped up!
- That I need to get back on my health kick. The fatty foods have been consumed enough, back to fruit please! And Pineapple. Always pineapple.
- That blogging has definitely taken a back seat recently which makes me sad. August is literally the BUSIEST month for me but I should be able to get back into my regular schedule soon. My iPhone i full to the brim with post ideas so I'm excited to get them onto paper....or screen but you know what I mean. 

How are you at the moment? 

Aimée
Xxxx

1 comment :

  1. Pancakes and bacon sounds divine right about now, where you heading to for vacay? beautiful choice of picture for this post btw.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete