My Festival Essentials.

24 Jun 2014


Tomorrow I'm off to Glastonbury! Wahooooo! Literally am beyond excited. I'm definitely NOT looking forward to the toilet facilities, or lack of. But, theres sooo many people I'm excited to see and I can't wait to be in full cliche festival mode, flower crown and kimono intact.

I thought I'd share with you the things I've picked up in preparation. I don't think I've gone too overboard, so I'm pretty happy with myself!


The obligatory flower crown is from topshop! I especially liked this one as it has a ribbon tie, making it so much easier to keep on my head! The elastic ones always stretch too quickly or just pop off my head. Either I've got a huge head or I need to invest in better elastic...

I got some new shorts this year, in a lighter more 'washed out' denim. They were in the H&M sale so I was pretty chuffed! I also fell in love with ALL of the tops in H&M. They're totally winning at summer clothes this year. I got 3 or 4 really cute summer tops to go with my shorts which I'm actually really excited to wear!

Top right is a Boohoo Kimono. Its a super pretty floral pattern with lace tipped sleeves. The picture of it online looked like the sleeves were 3/4 length but they're actually full length! I won't lie, I'm a little disappointed so I may be doing some late-night sewing! Its super pretty though, and it'll be a really great coverup!

Practical Aimee came to the fore with my next purchase, which was a mac from Primark. Its really long and folds down to a tiny pouch so I'm pretty chuffed with that.


I got some super cute sandals from Primark too! I have an exact pair in Mint Green from Urban Outfitters which were like 30 Quid! So anyone looking for a bargain? Hit up Primark!

My sunglasses are also a new buy - does anyone else always feel like they need a new pair of sunglasses every summer? These are from River Island and I'm in LOVE. I think I've finally found a pair that suit me - hooray!


I won't lie, I know the tiny backpack is totally a 90's throwback. But the 90's are definitely in at the moment right?? I wore it out today and I'm already obsessed with it. Its just so damn cute!! Also, for practicality reasons its so handy having both hands free! I usually lug around a huge bag and kill my arm in the process, so I'm excited to start using this.

And there we have it, my Glasto essentials! Please pray for dry weather with me!

Anyone else going too??

Aimée
Xxxx

6 comments :

  1. loving the shorts may see if they have them in the h&m store by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right? I'm so chuffed with it! :) Xx

      Delete
  3. Love all these item; the floral crown is beautiful :)

    Have a great time, take loads of pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked! :) Thank you, it was awesomeeee! Xx

      Delete