FOTD to FOTN.

22 Apr 2014


Today I thought I'd share with you a FOTD to FOTN look that I've been loving lately. It once again features my favourite lip product of the moment and an old favourite in terms of eyeshadow!

Like nearly all FOTD or FOTN posts I've written I'm once again using my trusty Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52. I really do love this foundation, it suits my skin so well. So well in fact that I'm quite scared to try anything new! I also used the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - another trusty companion to my foundation and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. These products create such a good base for me and one that lasts all day!

For eyes I used Frosted Ginger from my NARS eyeshadow duo in Isolde. I used to wear this duo literally allll the time, but to be honest I kinda forgot about it! I love how it looks in the inner corners of my eye though, so I'm definitely going to start digging it out more! I washed this across the lid, and then added definition in the outer corners and along the crease with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe. I then added my favourite eyeliner the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen to create a cat flick, and added the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara to my lashes. Still my favourite mascara to date!

For my cheeks I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy and the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle to highlight. I absolutely love this combination, it looks so pretty for spring! The Tarte blush is absolutely one of my favourites too, and really does stay on your cheeks all day!

Finally, to take this look into the night I added my Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Striking. I won't go into my love for this again, but if you're thinking of trying it? DO!

I hope you liked this look! All reviews I've written on the products I've used are all linked if you want to know more about them. :)

Aimée
Xxxx

2 comments :

  1. Oooh I love the Mega Plush mascara too!! It's fabbbb ahh <3 your skin is flawless and your eyes look gorg!! You look beautiful lovely :)

    xx
    Holly Mixtures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've just made me blush Miss Holly!! Thank you <3 Xxx

      Delete