Review | Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

14 Apr 2013

Please ignore my tired eyes!
For an everyday burst of colour, the Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti is my perfect go-to. Its moisturising, easy to apply and fades evenly on the lips throughout the day. The Lip Butters have been seriously hyped in the beauty world and in my eyes they completely live up to it.

I bought the lip butter in Superdrug a month or so ago on one of their many offers and I've really enjoyed using it. Now its finally getting to spring weather I'm loving coral shades and this is just so perfect.

The formula of the lip butters feel so lovely on the lips - really moisturising and they leave your lips feeling smooth and soft. The colour is quite sheer but is buildable to create a really pretty corally-pink. I love this as it makes it so wearable in the day but can be built up for an evening look.

With the lip butter being such a moisturising texture, the colour fades evenly on the lips throughout the day and doesn't build up at the corners of your mouth like some lipsticks. It also makes it super easy to re-apply, especially on the go as you don't really need a mirror.

Basically I'm really enjoying it, and I'm definitely going to have a look at other lip butter shades. Any recommendations for me?

Aimée
Xxxx

2 comments :

  1. I was to buying this the other day! I was torn between this one and Juicy Papaya...didn't get either but love them both :)

    xx

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Klonopin USA
    Bensedin 10mg
    Buy Cobra online
    Buy Lypin 10mg USA

    ReplyDelete