Guess what I got?!

28 Dec 2012


So I got a fancy pants new camera (Nikon D5100 if you're wondering!) for Christmas! I've wanted a DSLR for yonks, and as I've never been able to afford one myself I asked if I could pay half towards it and have it as a christmas present! Winning idea if I do say so myself! :) So you can expect a lot nicer photos on my blog from now on!

I've got a few make-up review posts lined up for the near future, but I thought I'd just share with you a few snippets from my Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful time! :)

 
 
Homemade Mince Pies, Cava at Lunch, Christmas OOTD/FOTD, Homemade Treats, Shrek The Musical on Boxing Day,  My best friends cat Jakey, Presents!, Christmas Lunch with best friends, Best friends on our own Christmas Day, Beautiful candle holder present <3

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. Your camera looks awesome!! Looks like a lovely Christams! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christams? Sillyy haha :) Thanksss! You can see it sooon!! :D Xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, your camera looks amazing!!
    Hope you had a nice Christmas :)

    Sophie and Jennifer xxx
    Ivy & Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I'm so happy with it!

      Hope you had a nice christmas too :)

      Xx

      Delete