My First MAC Eyeshadows | Naked Lunch & Soba

2 Jun 2013


At the start of May I made my first MAC eye-shadow purchase. I've lusted over the counter for so long, but never plucked up the courage (or money!) to buy one. But now, I have the start of my own little quad. I went very neutral, as I generally stick to more neutral shades anyway. I also wanted to get good use out of the eye-shadows to justify my spending!

I plumped for Naked Lunch and Soba and I'm really happy with them both.


I apply Naked Lunch all over my lid, and then add Soba to the crease before blending it all out. I love the really subtle effect it gives, enhancing my eyes just enough without making too big of a statement. Exactly what I wanted for an everyday look. :)


As you'd expect from a MAC eye-shadow the formulation is great and I don't find it creases at all on my lids even after wearing them the whole day. The pigmentation is really strong on Soba and Naked Lunch has a lovely subtle shimmer making it the perfect combination. I'm definitely a happy shopper!

I definitely want to add to my collection now, especially to complete my quad. I have my eye on Woodwinked at the moment, but maybe I should be more adventurous? What do you think? Any recommendations? :)

Aimée
Xxxx

4 comments :

  1. Congrats on popping your MAC cherry! I want to get a quad from MAC, don't actually know which colours I would choose though ha! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek I'm planning on getting my first MAC shadows soon too, these look gorgeous, especially Naked Lunch :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours! I want to start my own quad too, but I don't even know how to ask for one LOL

    Adventures in Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours perfect for everyday :)
    I would have loved a photo with the result on the eyelids ^^

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete