My Everyday Go-To's.

18 Mar 2013


Like most bloggers I tend to shake-up my everyday make-up routine quite a bit with new products I want to try. But, I've noticed for quite a few weeks now I've been using the same staple pieces every morning. I don't have a particularly adventurous everyday look, with eyeshadows and lip products only sometimes slipping their way in. (I'm on the hunt for a good staple everyday eyeshadow - any suggestions?) But, I thought I'd share with you my current staple pieces that always seem to make their way onto my face.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed
Max Factor Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (review of shade Anthracite HERE)
Louise Gray for Topshop Mascara in There and Black (review HERE)
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose


There we have it, all the products I use on a daily basis. I'd like to just add a quick note about why I'm currently using two mascaras! My beloved Louise Gray mascara has started to get a little clumpy (I have had it a fair few months to be fair!), and my Fat Cat mascara doesn't provide enough impact. But, if I combine the two, applying Fat Cat first to separate and lengthen my lashes - adding Louise Gray afterwards makes my lashes stand out and gives me the wide awake look I so desperately need in the morning! 

What are your staple everyday products of the moment? Any recommendations? :) 

Aimée 
Xxxx

Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

3 comments :

  1. I loveee how the MSF looks on your cheeks - I don't have any MSF's but this is the one I want more than anything haha :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you! BUY IT. Literally, you won't regret it!!! haha :) Xxx

      Delete
  2. Awh, thanks so much! I've actually recently done it myself, but thanks for the nomination! Xxx

    ReplyDelete