Review | Dr. Jart+ Pore Refine Tight Effect Toner

7 Mar 2013


Dr.Jart+ is not a brand that I've used before and to be quite honest is not one that I'd ever really thought of using. But since running out of toner a few weeks back I wanted to try something new and this really called out to me. It may have been the pretty ocean blue colour of the bottle, the fact that it has a pump dispenser or just the 'tight effect' claims but this bottle made its way into my clutches.

Since researching the product a little more, I've found that its not actually listed on the Dr.Jart+ website and there is hardly any blog reviews on it either. This was quite a surprise to me as I've really enjoyed using it! I cleanse first with my Soap and Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser (review HERE) and then spritz a liberal amount of the Dr.Jart+ Pore Refine Tight Effect Toner onto a cotton wool pad before wiping over my face.

You can use the toner without cleansing first, but I do find that the combination of the two leaves my skin feeling really fresh and smooth. The 'tight effect' claim to the toner really does work - you can definitely tell the toner is closing your pores and makes smoothing on moisturiser afterwards a doddle.

I've had the toner for a good 3 or 4 weeks, and although using it every day the bottle hardly looks touched. This is a major plus for me, as the toner isn't particularly cheap. I bought the bottle when it had money off, but it usually retails at £18 (buy HERE). You get 140ml for your hard earned cash, which I do feel is a substantial amount and considering the quality - I do think its worth the splurge.

I think I'm definitely going to look into other Dr.Jart+ products. I've heard SO much about the BB cream. Have any of you tried any products? Any recommendations?

Aimée
Xxxx

3 comments :

  1. This sounds really good and although £18 is a little pricey, it sounds like it could be worth it especially if it lasts quite a long time! As soon as I saw the words 'BB cream' I was sold (obsessed with them at the moment), off to the website now for a nose! :)

    Kerry x

    fashionandflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it really is worth it! I was a bit iffy with the price aswell, but I've really enjoyed using it! Haha! I hope you had fun looking :) Xx

      Delete
  2. That's okay :) Ima check out your blog now! Xx

    ReplyDelete