I Want ALL Of The Things...

11 Mar 2013

Can you believe its March already!? This year is flying by and my passions and bank balance aren't correlating well. So here are some products that I'm really wanting this month but haven't been able to bring home with me just yet.

1. Put simply I just really want to try the Bioderma Crealine TS H20 Micelle Solution (to give it its full name!) as I'm sick of scrubbing away at my eye make up with face wipes. This seems like such an easy solution and might give my poor eyes a bit more care.

2. I got a sample of the Vichy Smoothing and Illuminating cream in a GlossyBox a few months ago, and I've really fallen in love with it. I love the consistency of the cream, the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel. The little tub it comes in is really handy as well, and rather aesthetically pleasing too! My little sample is near enough empty now though, so a full size version is definitely in my sights!

3. I've wanted to try the YSL Glossy Stains for months now, but I've never felt justified to make the splurge. So when I found out that the L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash (what a name!) glosses were a dupe, I added them to my list straight away! I've been having quite a lot of trouble finding them in my local shops, but I'll definitely post a review when I track them down.

4. MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly is somewhat of a cult product, but one that I have yet to try. Next time I'm passing a MAC counter I'm definitely going to pick it up - I've been eyeing it up for quite a while now. I really like the almost dual use of the pot as a base and eye shadow in its own right.

5. I love a lot of the products in Illamasqua's Imperfection collection, but ranking highest must be the ridiculously cute speckled nail varnishes. They remind me of mini eggs and really, what could be better than that? I just wish they weren't quite so pricey :(

6. The Elemis Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash was another GlossyBox sample from a few months back. Initially I didn't try it straight away as I love my trusty Soap and Glory foaming face wash, but as that ran out I decided to give the Elemis wash a go and I'm so glad I did! I really love it, the jojoba beads really do scrub the skin and leaves my face feeling really fresh and smooth. Sadly I've now finished the sample, so a full size version is definitely on my to-buy list.

7. Lastly, since trying and loving the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense (review HERE), when I heard about the Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes I was really intrigued. I've heard mixed reviews so far, but I really want to give them a try. Shades Lot's of Latte and Fuller Fudge look super pretty.

So there we have it, this is what I'm loving from afar in March. Have you tried any of these products? Any products on your wishlist at the moment? Let me know :)

Aimée
Xxxx

7 comments :

  1. I love those nail polish colors!! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I seriously want them!! haha :) Thanks for stopping by! Xx

      Delete
  2. Highly recommend Bioderma - was just contemplating whether I should buy a bottle online last night, but in the end decided not to because I have a backup already :p Still, you can never have too many in store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I definitely think I need to buy it!! I might have a little look online now ;) Xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to get the Illamasqua polishes- I love the speckled effect and they remind me of mini eggs sooo much!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And who doesn't wanna be reminded of mini eggs all the time right?! haha :) Xx

      Delete
  4. Awh, thanks so much! I just did the Liebster Award last month, but thanks for nominating me :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete