The Breakfast Club | London Bridge

7 Oct 2014


An American Breakfast is one of life's many pleasures. The pancakes, the bacon, the maple syrup...ahh gaaad its good. Its currently 10:43pm and I'm SO full from the lasagne I made for tea and I could still stuff my face with a plate of pancakes! I think that says its all.

But backtracking, myself and my sister Katie took a trip to the recently opened branch of The Breakfast Club in London Bridge for brunch a few weeks back! The decor of every Breakfast Club is always really cute and quirky, but this branch really made me feel like I was back in an American Diner. Crazy fried egg lampshade to boot!

We went for a pitcher of Iced Tea, and huge breakfast's; it had to be done! I opted for the classic All-American, while Katie went for the veggie version. I won't lie, I don't know how anyone can resist the bacon in the Breakfast club; vegetarian or not! haha

Aside from the wondrous bacon and pancakes, the sausage is genuinely one of the best I've ever eaten and the potatoes are SO DAMN GOOD. I also never realised how well potatoes and maple syrup went together! After my very first trip to The Breakfast Club a few years back I became an absolute maple syrup convert.

This has essentially turned into a page of gushing over breakfast foods....and I'm quite okay with that! Breakfast Club if you're reading, I'm more than willing to be employed as an official taste tester!! ;)

Let me know if you're also a pancake lover! :)

Aimée
Xxxx

5 comments :

  1. Oh my god! That looks like actual heaven on a plate. And that lampshade is crazy! Looks absolutely lovely, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, potatoes and maple syrup are amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post,it's soo nice :)
    xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my oh my, I have never been to the breakfast club because theres always a queue at the islington one ... I will be going after seeing this need in my life! xx
    LemonaidLies - Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! Nom nom nom - you made my hungry :)

    I'm new and working on my followers - visit my blog? Promise i'll follow back :)

    Amanda x
    THE MALTESER

    ReplyDelete